Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé NV, Champagne, France
Two hundred years ago, in 1818, Madame Clicquot created the very first blended rosé in the Champagne region. She broke with the accepted practice of using an elderberry-based preparation to color the wine and instead blended some of her fine Bouzy red wine with her classic champagne. The result was the first blended rosé, the Veuve Clicquot Rosé. Once more, Madame Clicquot was leading the way and changing the rules.
The dominant Pinot Noir, with over 50% of the blend, ensures an assertive, powerfully structured champagne true to tradition. It has a fine, lively mousse, pleasant nose of hawthorn flowers, musk and fresh bread, which yields to a harmonious palate of lingering apples and pears.
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Award Winning: Bronze Sommelier Wine Awards, Silver Decanter World Wine Awards, Bronze International Wine Challenge
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
The house was founded in 1772 by Philippe Clicquot-Muiron. However, it was his son`s widow, Mme Nicole-Barbe Ponsardin, who established the company as a supplier to the royal courts. She is credited with inventing the `riddling rack` that allows the degorgement of the sediment from the wine before bottling.
Veuve Clicquot style is based on four essential elements: the predominance of Pinot Noir in each wine, the generous addition of priceless reserve wines, the superb terroir of Veuve Clicquot’s own vineyards, and the long maturation of the wines.
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.