Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut NV, Champagne, France
Veuve Yellow Label is well known for both its full-bodied, biscuity style and its consistency. A black grape dominated blend, using 50% Pinot Noir and 20% Pinot Meunier together with 30% Chardonnay.
A blend of over 50 crus, mostly Premier and Grand Cru, with over 25% reserve wines. The dominant Pinot Noir ensures an assertive, powerfully structured champagne true to tradition. It has a fine, lively mousse, pleasant nose of hawthorn flowers, musk and fresh bread, which yields to a harmonious palate of lingering apples and pears.
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: Organic
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
The house was founded in 1772 by Philippe Clicquot-Muiron. However it was his son's widow, Mme Nicole-Barbe Ponsardin, who established the company as a supplier to the royal courts. She is credited with inventing the 'riddling rack' that allows the degorgement of the sediment from the wine before bottling.
The vineyards of Champagne are planted in three distinct areas south of the city of Reims. The 'Montagne de Reims' is predominately planted with Pinot Noir, the backbone to the Champagne blend, whilst Chardonnay is ideally suited to the chalky slopes of the 'Cote des Blancs' south of the town of Epernay. Pinot Meunier dominates the 'Vallee de la Marne', an area susceptible to frosts, which it is more able to withstand, due to later budding. The secret of Champagne is in the blend, where wines from different grape varieties and vineyards are blended to achieve the 'house style'.
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.