Court Garden Brut Rosé, Sussex, England 2014
Located in East Sussex, this family run estate is dedicated to produce hand crafted Sparkling English Wines using traditional grape varieties and bottle fermentation. They have already won many awards at international competitions, so this is one to watch!
Dried cranberry and red fruit flavours alongside brioche notes. Very refreshing on the palate with a creamy mousse and a savoury finish.
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: Vegetarian and Vegan
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £24.99||£25 and over||£50 and over|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays currently.
- All orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page