At Noble House Prepared we are committed to utilising ethical practices across all aspects of our company, from sourcing to delivery.
Sourcing Coffee Ethically:
Working closely with likeminded people, Noble House Coffee’s aim, together with our production partners, is to hero the plantations our coffee comes from.
It is our goal to educate, to support, to share knowledge and to help fund the growth of conscious coffee plantations across the world.
Our mission is transparent and simple:
- We work alongside Farmers to ensure our plantations and their communities are operated in the most organic, sustainable way possible.
- We invest in the education of the community; when the coffee is not certified we pay the Farmers a 10% premium on the market price, giving them a platform to achieve that goal.
- We invest in the growth of Fair Trade; where coffee is certified, we still choose to invest an additional 5% premium to ensure the communities’ continued efforts toward sourcing sustainably.
- We exclusively work with roasteries who reinvest a substantial proportion of their profit back into supporting local people and projects.
- We source products that are environmentally sustainable and do not harm the planet.
We believe this is the most comprehensive, multi-faceted, support package of any wholesaler or coffee supplier in the UK. We do this not only because it is our corporate, social and public responsibility, but because we have a genuine enthusiasm for supporting conscientious coffee.
Through Noble House Coffee, we share our passion for the environment, for the Farmers and for their communities.
And with you, our customers, we share our continued mission to source coffee sustainably, while enjoying the most delicious, premium and meticulously sourced coffees from around the world.
Across our business we take the environmental impact of what we do very seriously. We recycle as much of our waste as possible and nothing goes to landfill. Through careful management, stock control and ongoing training for our fantastic team, we have substantially reduced the amount of waste we produce.
We prioritise using sustainable, recyclable and biodegradable options for all our packaging including delivery and insulation. You can see more details about what packaging we use and how is can be recycled or composted here.
It is important for us to focus on sustainable procurement with analysis of the entire life cycle of products and services. Our ethical purchasing ensures that suppliers share our values.
For delivery of our orders we mainly work Royal Mail and DHL. As the world’s leading logistics company, DHL have a responsibility to set an example in the industry and be a sustainability leader: they have repeatedly redefined logistics, from pioneering the first green logistics product to becoming the first logistics company to commit to a zero-emissions target. You can find out more details on their green delivery practices here.