Muscat Beaumes de Venise, Domaine de Coyeux, Côtes du Rhône, France
This fabulous Muscat sweet wine is the Jewel of the Domaine de Coyeux; the Muscat de Beaumes de Venise is produced on various contiguous plots, grouped together on 42 hectares, of which the oldest vines will soon be 65 years old.
Each year the Domaine of Coyeux produces approximately 140,000 bottles of sweet Muscat wine us the unique grape variety, Muscat petit grain – the vine of the bees, as it was called by the Romans.
This grape variety possesses the characteristic of splitting itself into two varieties, one with blackberries and the other with golden berries. Regardless of their colour, these two sub-varieties produce this delicious sweet Muscat wine.
- Award Winning: None
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Muscat
- Size of Bottle: 50cl
Beaumes de Venise, Côtes du Rhône
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page