Nyetimber Classic Cuvée Brut Reserve NV, Sussex, England
The champion of English sparkling wine! Nyetimber came to fame after beating some Champagne at a blind tasting competition in Paris in 2016. This is also one of the rare English wineries to own all its vineyards and is now producing non vintage sparkling wine, just like Champagne.
Aged for more than three years on its lees. Delicate bubbles with roasted almonds and baked peach. Creamy on the palate with brioche and citrus notes and a long fresh finish.
Awarded a Gold Medal at the International Wine Challenge 2018.
- Award Winning: Gold Medal at the International Wine Challenge 2018
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
Nyetimber is located in West Sussex and only produces sparkling wine sourced from their own vineyards. Nyetimber comes from ‘Nitimbreha’, the name of the land 1000 years ago, meaning a newly timbered house or maybe a small timber plantation. Since the first vines were planted, with exclusively traditional Champagne grapes in 1986, the first to do so in England, they have been producing award winning wine and have been known to beat Champagne in blind tastings competition.
The 170 hectares of vineyards are planted with Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir. All wines are made via the traditional method and aged before release.
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £24.99||£25 and over||£50 and over|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays currently.
- All orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
You may also like
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous occasions! The Noble House Prepared team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.