Bacalar 100% Arabica Decaffeinated Ground Coffee
A well balanced, organic and 100% Arabica Decaffeinated Coffee, produced using the world-class Swiss Water Washed process. This coffee has a clean crisp taste with a chocolaty aroma, a sweet grapy flavour, with a creamy, voluptuous and smooth mouthfeel. This coffee is suitable for all forms of coffee drinks.
As a company we are always striving to improve our packaging to make it as eco-friendly as possible, so please note that the packaging may vary from that illustrated, as we gradually update our packaging to more sustainable options as soon as they become available to us. Rest assured, the product itself is of course unchanged.
This coffee has been roasted to a style which will allow for a number of brewing options, including espresso and filter. The water process has ensured maximum flavour retention and a slower roasting time. You can expect a clean cup with a light mouthfeel. The voluptuous nature of this coffee is apparent during the process of making your drink, producing a magnificent aroma; you would be forgiven for not believing this was a decaf!
This high-grown Mexican coffee is decaffeinated using the Swiss Water Washing method in Mexico to produce a clean, crisp coffee. The green coffee beans are immersed in water in order to extract the caffeine. The water now contains the caffeine and all the flavour elements of the green coffee; the caffeine is extracted using a special filter and the flavourful water is then used to soak the green coffee again, maintaining maximum flavour in our decaffeinated coffee.
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
Christmas Delivery Dates 2021
The last day for delivery in December 2021 will be the 23rd of December and delivery slots will be limited. All the food is delivered frozen, so it can be delivered in the weeks leading up to Christmas and kept in the freezer till it’s time to cook (NB – the large cuts of Christmas meat will require defrosting before cooking).
The next available date for delivery after December will be the 6th of January 2022.
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.