Black Rock Malbec, Domaine Bousquet, Mendoza, Argentina 2021
Fermented in contact with American oak and aged for 6 months. A typical Malbec with aromas of blackberry and cassis and hints of spice and black pepper. Medium bodied with silky tannins and ripe fruit flavours. Overall, smooth and elegant.
This organic wine was awarded 90 Points in the Wine Spectator in May 2020. "Offers a smoky aroma, with refined raspberry and red currant flavours, backed by a crunchy acidity. Savoury midpalate, with a fine grained finish that offers black licorice and tar notes." - 90 pts Kim Marcus, Wine Spectator.
- Award Winning: - 90+ Points Wine
- Bio: Organic, Vegetarian and Vegan
- Grape Varieties: Malbec
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
The company was born as a retailer in 1928 in the Veneto region for sales of wines in casks and demi-johns to restaurants and small retailers. In the fifties the family expanded their horizons to selling wines across Central Europe and beyond. Throughout all this expansion, the Botter family retained control and the company is now run by the third generation and from their roots in Veneto they now have a portfolio of wines produced in some of Italy’s finest regions.
The name Puglia is thought to be derived from the Latin 'a-pluvia' or lack of rain, and this fertile region along the Adriatic coast is the heartland of the Primitivo grape variety (claimed as the origin of California's Zinfandel variety). The Salento penninsula, with a hot maritime climate and cool night time breezes, produces concentrated red wines of relatively high alcohol and soft, rounded tannins.
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page