Bourgogne Rouge Pinot Noir, Domaine Laurent Borgeot, Burgundy, France 2019
A seriously good quality red Burgundy Pinot Noir, sourced from 40 year old vines and aged in 20% new oak. Lovely aromas of raspberry and blue berry with hints of earthiness. Medium-bodied, round and smooth on the palate with some structure and well-balanced with a firm acidity.
Brothers Pascal and Laurent Borgeot have dedicated themselves to making high quality wines in the most natural way, only using organic fertiliser and keeping yields low to increase the intensity of their wines.
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
You may also like
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous occasions! The Noble House Prepared team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.