Buzzing Honeycomb Milk Chocolate
Our honeycomb milk chocolate is smooth, creamy and absolutely delicious. It is made with sustainably sourced cocoa beans from The Ivory Coast, which are then handcrafted in Cornwall where the chocolate is given its unique texture and flavour by adding crunchy honeycomb pieces. This yummy treat is sure to sweeten your day; if you love chocolate, this bar is for you!
For allergens please see the ingredients in bold. Made in a factory that also handles ingredients containing gluten & egg.
Milk chocolate 93% (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), honeycomb pieces 7% (sugar, glucose syrup, raising agent: bicarbonate soda, rice flour).
Milk Chocolate Contains: Cocoa solids 35% minimum. Milk solids 22% minimum.
|of which Saturates||20.3g|
|of which Sugars||51.4g|
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page