Charles de Vercy Reserve Brut NV Champagne, France
We just love this champagne! Champagne H. Blin uses mainly Pinot Meunier for their wines. Its red fruit aromas and high acid levels brings a subtle freshness and fruitiness. All wines are made from grapes grown on their own vineyards – a rare thing in the region – giving them full control over the quality and allowing them to follow a sustainable approach.
Lovingly created from 30 to 40 years old vines, this Champagne is made with 80% Pinot Meunier and 20% Chardonnay and aged on the lees for 2 years.
Aromas of fresh white fruit, apple and hints of freshly baked bread. Lively on the palate with fine bubbles and a crisp acidity.
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
You may also like
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous occasions! The Noble House Prepared team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.