Coteaux d'Aix en Provence Rosé 'Chateau Paradis', Provence, France
Aix-en-Provence and its surrounding hills are home to many fantastic producers of Rose wines. At Château Paradis nestling on the slopes to the north of this historic town they hand make a delicious Provençal rosé which is presented in smart contemporary packaging. It is made by the saignée method of 'bleeding' the fermenting juice from the skins to preserve delicacy and character. Essenciel rosé wine has a rose-petal colour and is elegant and dry with aromatic fruit aromas derived from a vibrant blend of Cabernet and Syrah.
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Award Winning: Awarded 90 points by Wine Enthusiast
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Syrah, Grenache
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
Provence- Coteaux d’ Aix en Provence
Dry, Medium Bodied
The Château Paradis estate covers 185 acres in the northern part of Coteaux d’Aix-en-Provence, in the village of Le Puy Sainte Réparade. The estate is in the midst of a range of legendary landscapes, which the famous painters of Provence used to depict. The property was created by Jacques Héon (founder of Jacques’ Wein-Depot), who was charmed by the landscape. An old plot of vines called “Paradis” gave its name to the vineyard. The property became a winery in 2003 thanks to Philippe and Juliette Deschamps, who built a cellar and restored the bastide. Since 2011 the Thiéblin family, proud of their Provençal heritage, has been focused on bringing out the best in the estate. In 2012 they extended the vineyard with 123 additional acres. These new vineyard plantings and cellar investment have ensured that the recent vintages have really shone and they have been well rated by the Guide Hachette (France`s top wine guide).
The Coteaux d`Aix is a vineyard region of limestone and sandy soils to the north and west of the university town of Aix. It is inland and benefits from relatively cool summer nights due to the altitude, retaining acidity and produces elegant dry rosé wines from a combination of Cinsault, Carignan, Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon.
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
Christmas Delivery Dates 2021
The last day for delivery in December 2021 will be the 23rd of December and delivery slots will be limited. All the food is delivered frozen, so it can be delivered in the weeks leading up to Christmas and kept in the freezer till it’s time to cook (NB – the large cuts of Christmas meat will require defrosting before cooking).
The next available date for delivery after December will be the 6th of January 2022.
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.