Court Garden Ditchling White, Sussex, England 2018
Located in East Sussex, this family run estate produces delicious hand-crafted English wines from both local and traditional grape varieties. To produce their white, the Chardonnay was barrel fermented in French oak before blending. Crisp and medium bodied with aromas of crunchy green fruits and citrus with a touch of vanilla.
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: Vegetarian and Vegan
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Ortega, Pinot Gris
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £24.99||£25 and over||£50 and over|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays currently.
- All orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page