Creamy Milk Chocolate
You can't go wrong with our creamy milk chocolate: handcrafted in Cornwall, our premium creamy milk chocolate is made with sustainably sourced cocoa from The Ivory Coast. Crafted using traditional methods that have been passed down through generations of chocolatiers, it's smooth, silky and creamy — a treat you can truly enjoy!
For allergens please see the ingredients in bold. Made in a factory that also handles ingredients containing gluten & egg.
Sugar 42%, cocoa butter 24%, whole milk powder 22.5%, cocoa mass 11%, emulsifier: soya lecithin <1%, natural vanilla flavouring <1%.
Milk Chocolate Contains: Cocoa solids 35% minimum. Milk solids 22% minimum.
|of which Saturates||21.8g|
|of which Sugars||49.9g|
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
You may also like
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous occasions! The Noble House Prepared team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.