Dry Dragon Real Sparkling Tea 0% ABV
A fine Sparkling Tea, made using pan-fired Dragonwell green tea, fermented to produce a non-alcoholic Sparkling which is full of flavour and complexity.
Light and crisp on the nose with notes of honeydew melon and a delicate leafy undertone. Dry and fresh on the palate with flavours of sweet lemons, grapefruit, and a gentle, nutty finish. The perfect partner to summer salads, shellfish, or for all-day sunshine sipping.
"A wonderfully refreshing all-day drink. Serve Dry Dragon chilled in a wine glass or Champagne flute for the perfect celebratory toast."
- Ingedients: Lonjing Green Tea, sugar, live cultures
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
Dry and Fresh
At REAL, we craft beautiful drinks that don’t conform. We deliver on flavour, inspire passion and garner respect. We believe that life is for living, for enjoying the moments - however big or small. Those moments deserve a drink that is extraordinary, even without the alcohol. We, are the REAL alternative.
At our heart, are the world’s finest loose-leaf teas, hand-picked and naturally fermented to produce exceptional depth, flavour and complexity. Our home, The Fermentery at The Bail on the Waddesdon Estate in the heart of Buckinghamshire, is the first of its kind.
In this innovative home, with sustainability at its core, science and craftsmanship combine to create captivating liquids that you want to reach for. So untwist the cage, pop the cork and toast the moments that matter to you.
REAL Naturally Fermented Sparkling Tea. The real alternative to Champagne and Sparkling Wine.
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
You may also like
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous occasions! The Noble House Prepared team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.