Duménil Rosé Vieilles Vignes Brut NV, Champagne, France
This independent Champagne House was founded in 1874 and has remained in the family for 5 generations. All their vineyards are Premier Cru located in the typical chalk soil of the Montagne de Reims. Only the first and best juice is used for all their cuvées. The Rosé Vieilles Vignes is aged for 3 years and uses an equal blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. 50% of Reserve wine are used in the blend to create an elegant and complex Champagne with a aromas of crushed strawberries and cherries and notes of almond and cocoa.
This award winning Rosé Champagne has won a Gold Medal from the Sommelier Wine Awards and is also a Commended Winner in the International Wine Challenge. It also received 91 points from Wine & Spirits Magazine in January 2021.
- Award Winning: Sommelier Wine Award Gold, Commended International Wine Winner
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
Duménil is an independent Champagne House founded in 1874 by Emile-Paul Duménil and has remained in the family for five generations. Today Frederique, his great grand daughter and her husband Hugues Poret are in charge of the domaine. Both passionate about vineyard and wine, they craft their champagnes in the highest respect for their land nestled in the heart of the Montagne de Reims. All vineyards are Premier Cru classé and situated in the wine villages of Chigny-les-Roses, Rilly la Montagne, Ludes and Sacy. They favour manual labour in order to retain the unique nature of the soil and use horses to plough in their oldest vineyards.
The 8 hectares of vines are all classified as Premier Cru and planted with Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay. Only the first and best juice is used, and all bottles are matured in the cellars for a minimum of 3 years and disgorged at least four months before shipment.
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £24.99||£25 and over||£50 and over|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays currently.
- All orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page