Duménil Rosé Vieilles Vignes Brut NV, Champagne, France
This independent Champagne House was founded in 1874 and has remained in the family for 5 generations. All their vineyards are Premier Cru located in the typical chalk soil of the Montagne de Reims. Only the first and best juice is used for all their cuvées. The Rosé Vieilles Vignes is aged for 3 years and uses an equal blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. 50% of Reserve wine are used in the blend to create an elegant and complex Champagne with a aromas of crushed strawberries and cherries and notes of almond and cocoa.
This award winning Rosé Champagne has won a Gold Medal from the Sommelier Wine Awards and is also a Commended Winner in the International Wine Challenge.
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Award Winning: Sommelier Wine Award Gold, Commended International Wine Winner
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
Duménil is an independent Champagne House founded in 1874 by Emile-Paul Duménil and has remained in the family for five generations. Today Frederique, his great grand daughter and her husband Hugues Poret are in charge of the domaine. Both passionate about vineyard and wine, they craft their champagnes in the highest respect for their land nestled in the heart of the Montagne de Reims. All vineyards are Premier Cru classé and situated in the wine villages of Chigny-les-Roses, Rilly la Montagne, Ludes and Sacy. They favour manual labour in order to retain the unique nature of the soil and use horses to plough in their oldest vineyards.
The 8 hectares of vines are all classified as Premier Cru and planted with Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay. Only the first and best juice is used, and all bottles are matured in the cellars for a minimum of 3 years and disgorged at least four months before shipment.
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.