Mint Green Vintage Victorian Tea Tin with 40 English Breakfast Teabags
Our Vintage Victorian Classic tea tin in elegant Mint Green. This vintage inspired design features Victorian era teaware illustrations, gold detailing, embossing and azure blue Forget-Me-Not florals, which became a symbol of love and remembrance during the Victorian era.
Includes the signature English breakfast tea in 40 traditional teabags.
New English Teas are renowned across the world for their fine, delicate flavour, and are lovingly handpicked and blended with carefully selected world ingredients to bring you the finest recipes.
New English Teas was established in 1985 by Anthony Brown, the great-grandson of Brooke Bond Tea founder Arthur Brooke. With a deep-seated history in creating fine tea brands, Anthony saw an opportunity for tea to be developed as a gift item and set about creating a range of products which customers would come to love and cherish all around the world.
30 years on, Anthony’s desire and passion for delivering excellent quality products is still going strong; they are proudly producing fine quality tea, have built up a myriad of different collections and continue to present their teas in beautifully embossed tins, caddies and cartons.
New English Teas believe in ethical trading and over the years have built strong foundations and great relationships with the farmers, growers and producers with whom they work in Sri Lanka and India. They are committed to supporting and working alongside their friends and partners to ensure they continually select and source their products in the best possible way and with fairness, safety and respect.
At New English Teas, they strongly believe in giving back and are proud to donate a percentage of profits to a select number of charitable activities and foundations around the world. They endeavour to support projects and people particularly in financial or family hardship, where they can truly help to make a difference.
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
You may also like
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous occasions! The Noble House Prepared team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.