Mount Brown Sauvignon Blanc, Waipara Valley, New Zealand 2020/21
Intense passion fruit and ripe tropical fruits on the nose. Pineapple and exotic fruit flavours backed up by a lemon-lime minerality lead this fine and well-balanced wine to a palate of great depth and flavours with a dry citrus finish.
This wine was the winner of The Sommelier Wine Awards 2018 Silver Medal and also an International Wine Challenge Commended Winner.
The image shows the 2018 vintage, but we are now stocking the 20/21 vintages.
- Award Winning: Sommelier Award Silver, International Challenge-Commended Winner
- Bio: Vegetarian and Vegan
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page