Paracas Organic 100% Arabica Coffee Beans 1kg
This coffee has been crafted from organically certified 100% Arabica beans, from the high mountains of Peru. A high-quality organic coffee, washed and then dried on high beds by the sun, with a sweet fruity aroma, a well-balanced and creamy body with a sweet and bright acidity.
Finca Churupampa, in the Chirrinos, San Ignacio region of Northern Peru, was started in 2011 as a family farm. It has since grown to 198 producing members, including families from the districts of Chirinos, Coipa and Tabaconas. The farm is certified Organic and the group is focused on improving the quality of life of its producers, as well as the quality of the coffee. The producers have raised beds for drying, and every batch received is cupped and separated by qualities.
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £24.99||£25 and over||£50 and over|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays currently.
- All orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page