Peace Be Still - TempleSpa Calming Skin Balm
A soothing, lightweight body moisturiser that’s super kind and very gentle on your skin, with calming essential oils and aromatherapy ingredients to help you relax. This sophisticated all-over balm deeply moisturises and softens, leaving your skin feeling oh so silky to touch.
- 1. Benefits: Settles & hydrates
- 2. Benefits: Quickly absorbed
- 3. Benefits: Settles & hydrates
- Suitable for Pregnancy: Yes
- Suitable for Vegans: Yes
Contains Nuts & Seeds
SLS / SLES Free
Additional general information about the products and ingredients, provided by TempleSpa:
- Suitable for Pregnancy: We can confirm that all our products have been through a rigorous Global Safety Assessment, using an independent toxicologist before they are introduced to the market. The Safety Assessment checks and ensures that the ingredients, and combination of ingredients, within a product are safe for all consumers and that they are fully compliant with EU, UK and FDA cosmetic legislation. If in doubt for personal or out of ordinary circumstances, please contact your doctor.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and/or Vegans: We are pleased to say that all our products are suitable for vegetarians. Look out for our vegetarian and vegan information for confirmation.
- SLS / SLES Free: All TEMPLESPA products are SLS & SLES free.
- Paraben Free: All TEMPLESPA products are paraben free. Although parabens have been classified as safe to use in cosmetic products Temple Spa have made the decision to use alternative preservative ingredients. The preservatives we use will differ from product to product and are selected according to the function and ingredient blend of the formulation.
- Gluten - where specified on a product by product basis: These formulations contain gluten and may not be suitable if you have a gluten allergy.
- Contains Nuts - where specified on a product by product basis: These products contains nuts and/or nut oils and may not be suitable if you have a nut allergy.
- Contains Seeds - where specified on a product by product basis: These formulations contain seeds and may not be suitable if you have a seed allergy.
- Contains Alcohol - where specified on a product by product basis: These products contain alcohol and may not be suitable if you have an alcohol allergy.
- Contains Lavender - where specified on a product by product basis: These formulas contain lavender either as a botanical extract or an essential oil.
- Contains Palm Oil - where specified on a product by product basis: These formulas contain palm oil that is from a certified sustainable source.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Polysorbate 40, Sorbitan Palmitate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Parfum (Fragrance), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-39, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium PCA, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
Warms and stimulates both body and mind.
Coriander has muscle relaxing properties and is shown to have a calming and de-stressing effect on the mind. It is also revitalising.
It is a natural stimulant and is bactericidal and anti-inflammatory making it ideal for treating acne and preventing blemishes.
It is a source of antioxidant as it contains Vitamin C and Vitamin A which work to prevent cell damage and fight against sun damage and free radicals which helps reduce signs of ageing such as wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation and sagging skin.
Refreshing, stimulating and a natural antiseptic.
Lemons are astringent: they purify skin, helping clear away acne-causing dirt and grime and slough away dead skin cells while aiding cell renewal for smoother, clearer skin.
Lemon is a highly antiseptic ingredient which is rich in vitamins A and C that helps brighten skin, boost collagen production and protect skin from premature ageing. It contains bioflavonoids which help to strengthen the capillaries in the skin and can protect against varicose veins and bruising.
The exfoliating properties of lemons also benefit hair, it can get rid of dead cells and treat an itchy scalp that leads to dandruff as well as help to remove hair product build up. Vitamin C also helps strengthen hair and encourage hair growth.
Lemon oil is calming in nature, helping to elevate mental fatigue and nervous tension as well as refreshing the mind and energising.
Deeply moisturising and promotes healthy skin.
Vitamin B5 is hydrating, it penetrates deep into the skin layers and helps to retain moisture.
It stimulates cellular proliferation, accelerates skin healing and offers anti-inflammatory properties helping to soothe dry, damaged skin.
Vitamin B5 has a revitalising effect on hair: it conditions, nurses damaged hair and reduces flyaways. It plumps and moisturises the hair shaft to make it appear thicker and reduces split ends.
Massage over your body in long sweeping upward strokes.
Massage into the face as a post-shave balm.
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £24.99||£25 and over||£50 and over|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays currently.
- All orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page