Pinot Blanc Organic ‘Naturellement’ Jean Becker, Alsace, France
A delicious organic 'natural' wine, to which no sulphites have been added. Light to medium-bodied with floral aromas alongside citrus, ripe mirabelle and pear fruits.
The renowned Becker family, whose winemaking legacy dates back to 1610, produces wines of the highest standard and, holds vineyards across five Grand Cru areas; Froehn, Schlossberg, Sonnenglanz, Praelatenberg and Schoenenberg.
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: Organic, Natural, No Sulphites
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Blanc
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
The Becker family’s winemaking legacy dates back to 1610 in Zellenberg (a village opposite Riquewhir), with the estate now in the hands of Jean Becker, the 13th generation. The wines produced are of the highest standard, with vineyard holdings across five Grand Cru areas. Since 1999 production has been certified organic, reinforcing their attention to detail and respect for their unique terroir. The winery came to global attention in 1988 when their Muscat Selection de Grains Noble from Grand Cru Froehn vineyard was picked at a record breaking potential alcohol level of 26 degrees. Alsatian noble grape varieties (Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris and Muscat) are planted in the estate’s various Grand Cru vineyards located in Froehn, Schlossberg, Sonnenglanz, Praelatenberg and Schoenenberg. They also cultivate Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, Sylvaner and Chasselas. They produce wines under Alsace AOC, Alsace Grand Cru and some ‘Vendanges Tardives’ (late harvest) and ‘Selection des Grains Nobles’.
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £24.99||£25 and over||£50 and over|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays currently.
- All orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
You may also like
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous occasions! The Noble House Prepared team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.