Roman Blend Ground Coffee 250g
This truly fantastic blend of carefully selected Arabicas from Brazil and Latin America and Robusta from Vietnam to give added body, have been roasted to a medium profile and expertly blended to produce a mellow, flavoursome coffee. The grind is an ‘omni-grind’, which will suit all methods of preparation.
This is a well-balanced medium acidity roast with watertight guarantee of quality only found in the great Arabicas. The voluptuous mouthfeel and beautiful body allows for all milky drinks. Tasty toasted malty notes will be exhibited together with the aroma of stone fruits, with a delicious creamy, smooth mouthfeel and long finish.
This is one of our favourite coffees, which we serve every day to many delighted customers in our café.
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
You may also like
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous occasions! The Noble House Prepared team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.