Rosebud Preserves Old Yorkshire Chutney
A traditional British store cupboard essential. Freshly prepared with autumn fruits.
Perfect with Wensleydale and Farmhouse Cheddar.
With a few exceptions Rosebud chutneys are traditionally British. Deep, dark and rich from the addition of unrefined cane sugar and long slow cooking in open pans, they are prepared by hand from fresh raw ingredients, aromatic spices and just enough vinegar to create piquant, full-bodied and properly rounded preserves. Carefully paired for your enjoyment.
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)
|Value up to £24.99
|£25 and over
|£50 and over
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
DPD tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
DPD tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays currently.
- All orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited DPD service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page