Ruinart 'R' de Ruinart Brut NV, Champagne, France
With the finest grapes, skilful blending, extensive ageing in its 2000 year old cellars, and a uniquely shaped bottle, Ruinart defines its commitment to excellence and luxury.
A yellow colour with golden glints and a crystal-like brilliance. Fine bubbles that rise in an airy, long-lasting line. On the nose the wine is delicate and fresh. White-fleshed fruit (pear), dried fruits (almond). Scents of white flowers (acacia). Aromas of fresh butter & Viennese pastries. The palate is perfectly balanced and fresh with an extremely long finish. Ruinart R de Ruinart Brut NV is created using a precise blend of exceptional grapes. It is made of 40% Chardonnay from the Cotes des Blancs and 60% Pinot Noir from the Montagne de Reims.
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: No
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £24.99||£25 and over||£50 and over|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 2pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays currently.
- All orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page