Twisting Spirits Kaffir Lime and Lemongrass Gin 70cl
Kaffir Lime & Lemongrass Distilled Gin – the multi-award winning original gin from Twisting Spirits. This gin is extremely refreshing and exotic; it’s fragrant and aromatic, just perfect for a hot summers’ day.
This is a truly unique Gin carefully crafted with nineteen quality botanicals, their most complex Gin to date, the original Twisting Spirits recipe and the first of its kind. Their Kaffir Lime leaves are grown and sourced from a UK supplier and some are from their very own little tree!
Awards include: San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold Medal Winner 2018 and "Taste of the West" Gold Medal 2020.
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
Notes from the producer:
"Asian cuisine was the inspiration behind our best-selling gin. A shared love of ours, Thai green curry, offered the fresh exotic notes we hoped to capture and translate into a deliciously refreshing gin. We were aiming to create a gin that would bring back holiday memories of the far east, fresh citrus, spicy pepper, refreshing lemongrass and a smooth, creamy finish.
The freezer and spice cupboard were raided, and we got to work. It took over a year to perfect our recipe, the process and the ingredients to pull this one off, but we made it and the results speak for themselves. In all nineteen botanicals come together to deliver a mind-blowing blast of far eastern flavours, smoothly delivered on a sea of juniper, carrying an ever-increasing depth of taste which seems to last forever before slowing fading leaving a clean finish and pleasant aftertaste."
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.