Vauban Frères, Brut Special Cuvée NV
This is our house champagne, and we absolutely love it! A blend of Grand Cru Chardonnay, Premier Cru Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier. Straw colour with fine bubbles and light sparkling mousse. A fruity nose with a fresh, light, lively and balanced palate, with a long lasting flavour.
The founder, Armand-Raphaël Graser, left his native Alsace in 1915 and settled in the town of Damery, in an 18th century building which is still the company headquarters today. The house name is derived from the following; A.R. being for Armand-Raphael, and 'Lenoble' being a tribute to the nobility of Champagne wines. Today the house is owned by the founder's great granddaughter, Anne Malassagne and her brother Antoine.
Minimum order, three bottles of wine or spirits; choose any three!
- Award Winning: No
- Bio: Organic
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
Dry, Medium Bodied
AR Lenoble was founded nearly 100 years ago in 1920. Still family owned by sister-and-brother team Anne and Antoine Malassagne, the great-grandchildren of founder Armand-Raphaël Graser. AR Lenoble owns 18 hectares in three prime locations in Champagne. Chouilly, Bisseuil and Damery. 100% of the Chardonnay used to craft their wines comes from the Grand Cru village of Chouilly while 100% of the Pinot Noir comes from the Premier Cru village of Bisseuil. Pinot Meunier comes from the village of Damery.
The vineyards of Champagne are planted in three distinct areas south of the city of Reims. The 'Montagne de Reims' is predominately planted with Pinot Noir, the backbone to the Champagne blend, whilst Chardonnay is ideally suited to the chalky slopes of the 'Cote des Blancs' south of the town of Epernay. Pinot Meunier dominates the 'Vallee de la Marne', an area susceptible to frosts, which it is more able to withstand, due to later budding. The secret of Champagne is in the blend, where wines from different grape varieties and vineyards are blended to achieve the 'house style'.
|Delivery Type (Min. order £40)||Value up to £85||Over £85|
|Standard Delivery (Tuesday to Friday)||£6.99||Free!|
|Standard Delivery before 12pm (Tuesday to Friday)||£11.95||£5.95|
|Saturday Delivery (all day)||£12.50||£8.95|
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Mondays or Sundays at the moment.
- You can also choose a delivery date up to 8 weeks in advance.
- All our food parcels are dispatched on a next day service to ensure your food arrives in optimal condition.
- Currently we deliver to mainland UK including England, Scotland and Wales. Please note, we do not currently deliver to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands, as our courier is unable to offer a next day service to these destinations. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at email@example.com.
- For all orders which include food, DPD cannot arrange for redelivery of a package. If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered (or left at a suitable location), your order may be cancelled without refund.
DPD will contact you with tracking details and your delivery time slot, as well as giving you the opportunity to give additional delivery instructions, such as where to leave the parcel if you won't be in.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous food! Although Noble House Prepared is a new exciting venture, delivering divine and super fresh restaurant quality food directly into the home, the team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.