Voga Prosecco D.O.C. Veneto, Italy
Voga Prosecco DOC perfectly embodies what modern drinkers are looking for in a stylish Italian wine, presented in an elegantly adorned bottle. This DOC Prosecco is crisp, clean and refreshingly full flavoured, with a vibrant character, excellent intensity and filled with ripe apricot and peach notes.
A truly delicious Prosecco! Elegantly packaged in clear glass and silver; this relatively full-bodied Prosecco is described as 'Brut' which indicates its dry style; 'Brut' wines are in fact drier than those labelled 'Extra Dry'. This wine is one of a growing number in our list that can be enjoyed by vegan drinkers. Whilst famed as an apéritif, the soft fizz of Prosecco also partners light chicken dishes, delicate seafood and salads well.
Voga Prosecco has won numerous awards and is consistently very highly ranked world-wide. Recent awards include: Gold Medal - Gilbert & Gaillard International Competition - 2020 and 2021; Silver Medal - Tastings.com The Beverage Testing Institute 2020; Mundus Vini Sommerverkostung Silver Medal 2019
- Award Winning: Yes
- Bio: Vegan
- Grape Varieties: Glera
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
From the Veneto, Italy
The innovative spirit of VOGA Italia is unmistakable in their stylishly adorned VOGA Prosecco bottle while the Brut wine inside is crisp, clean, refreshingly full-flavored and sure to please. Aromas of under ripe nectarine, toasted marshmallow with lemon curd and sea salt with a supple, crisp, effervescent, dryish light-to-medium body and a tingling, breezy chalk, Italian orange peel, roasted almond and lime sorbet finish. 10.5% ABV
Delicious on its own, VOGA Prosecco takes the guess work out of food and wine pairings. Highly versatile, it’s the perfect match to a wide variety of foods from seafood to cream sauces to Asian flavors. Perfect with eggs, it’s a natural for brunch. Enjoy with antipasto platters or just snacking on almonds, chips or even buttery popcorn. Impeccable with cobblers, pies, cookies and birthday cake, VOGA Prosecco in a natural, crowd-pleasing choice for any occasion.
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
You may also like
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous occasions! The Noble House Prepared team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.