Four Fabulous Wines: Luxury Celebration Selection
Celebrate in style with this luxury selection of four wines- this fabulous gift box is all that's needed for a brilliant party!
A bottle of sparkling Cremant d'Alsace will get everyone into a celebratory mood, and to follow there are three further delicious wines to enjoy: a white sauvignon blanc from the Waipara Valley in New Zealand, a fabulous Valpolicella DOC from Italy, and, to finish the evening, the final sweet treat is an exquisite Muscat Beaumes de Venise, from the Côtes du Rhone in France.
Beautifully presented in a white gift box with ribbon.
Inside this package:
This hamper contains:
- 1x Cremant D’Alsace Brut NV, Jean Baptiste Adam, Alsace, France
- 1x Mount Brown Sauvignon Blanc, Waipara Valley, New Zealand
- 1x Valpolicella Corte Cavedini, Veneto, Italy
- 1x Muscat Beaumes de Venise, Domaine de Coyeux, Côtes du Rhône, France (50cl)
- 1x Presentation Gift Box with White Ribbon
Please note that with all gift boxes and hampers, it may very occasionally be necessary to substitute an out of stock item with one of equal or higher value. We will however always ensure the substitute item is in-keeping with the theme of the box or hamper.
This Cremant d'Alsace is a traditional method blend of Pinot Blanc, Pinot Auxerrois and Pinot Noir. Pale lemon in colour with a delicate mousse, this wine has a highly expressive nose of stone fruits and white flowers. The palate is round with peachy stone fruit flavours balanced perfectly by the fine mousse and zesty citrus acidity, which combine to this a pleasant and harmonious wine.
This wine is a simply delicious alternative to Prosecco or indeed Champagne.
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, Auxerrois
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
This fabulous Muscat sweet wine is the Jewel of the Domaine de Coyeux; the Muscat de Beaumes de Venise is produced on various contiguous plots, grouped together on 42 hectares, of which the oldest vines will soon be 65 years old.
Each year the Domaine of Coyeux produces approximately 140,000 bottles of sweet Muscat wine us the unique grape variety, Muscat petit grain – the vine of the bees, as it was called by the Romans.
This grape variety possesses the characteristic of splitting itself into two varieties, one with blackberries and the other with golden berries. Regardless of their colour, these two sub-varieties produce this delicious sweet Muscat wine.
- Grape Varieties: Muscat
- Size of Bottle: 50cl
Intense passion fruit and ripe tropical fruits on the nose. Pineapple and exotic fruit flavours backed up by a lemon-lime minerality lead this fine and well-balanced wine to a palate of great depth and flavours with a dry citrus finish.
This wine was the winner of The Sommelier Wine Awards 2018 Silver Medal and also an International Wine Challenge Commended Winner.
The image shows the 2018 vintage, but we are now stocking the 20/21 vintages.
- Award Winning: Sommelier Award Silver, International Challenge-Commended Winner
- Bio: Vegetarian and Vegan
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
This small family owned winery is managed by Umberto Cavedini and his wife and children. They follow sustainable practices and work in respect of traditions to produce authentic wines with great purity of fruits.
Aged in stainless steel tanks for 6 months and an additional 4 months in bottle. Aromas of freshly crushed red berry fruit and cherry. Delicate, soft and velvety wine.
- Grape Varieties: Corvina, Rondinella, Merlot
- Size of Bottle: 750ml
|Delivery Type (No Minimum order)||Value up to £75||Over £75|
First Class Post 1-3 days with Royal Mail, delivering Monday to Saturday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri)
UPS tracked 1-2 days Next Business Day, delivering Tuesday to Friday (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
UPS tracked Next Business Day Before 12pm (order before 1pm for same day dispatch Mon-Fri, UK Mainland only)
- At checkout you will be able to select the next available delivery days.
- Deliveries are made on Mondays through to Saturdays.
- No deliveries on Sundays at the moment.
- All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day on your chosen service.
- Using our First Class Royal Mail service, we deliver to the whole of the UK including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the UK Islands. Our expedited UPS service is only available throughout mainland UK. If you’re not sure if we can deliver to you, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you provide incorrect or inadequate address/contact details and the package cannot be delivered, your order may be cancelled without refund.
For further delivery info please see our Delivery Information page
You may also like
We’re no strangers to creating fabulous occasions! The Noble House Prepared team has been working in the fine food industry for over a decade.